While working within our digital recording studios, students will learn about the different opportunities that modern technology can bring to music.
Applying simple tools like a MIDI controller, microphone and a computer, musicians can explore traditional areas of study in orchestration, arranging, composition, and recording in a modern environment using today’s technology.
- Record and produce music
- Sound Design
- Edit and manipulate audio
- Work with & manipulate MIDI
- Create Music and sound for video
- Generate audio files for CD, DVD, & MP3
- Create electronic drum beats/grooves
Set of 16 Half Hours